- Hits: 19472
The initial foundation of our company took place in 1977 in the legal form of an unlimited general partnership company under the distinctive title «dyas».
Until 1991, its main activity was the sole agency of Greek companies whose products possess, still today, a leading place in the Greek market.
Following that date, it expanded its activities, creating a distribution network in the whole region of Thessaly (Central Greece).
In the year 2001 the company expanded its activities in also providing Logistic services, in order to satisfy the needs of the suppliers already in collaboration with the company.
The constant development of its affairs created a need for bigger storage facilities.
In 2003, the company acquired a 12.500 sq. m. lot near the ‘’Velestino’’ junction on the National Road Volos-Larissa in the Prefecture of Magnesia ( Central Greece ) (see map), 16 klm near Volos Port where the new, privately owned, facilities were created, having a total indoor surface of 2.200 sq. m.
In August 2004, the company completed its translocation, while at the same time preceded to a full functional modernisation through the installation of ERP system.
Continuing its rising course, in 2006, the company invests in the construction of 2 chambers of a total capacity of 1200 m3, from which 400 m3 for chill storage and 800 m3 for freezing storage.
In 2009, within the frame of implementing a new business plan, it changed legal form and was converted in a limited company, in existence until the present day, under the company name "dyas s.a."